YIGIT ALTUG TATLIPINAR
Right to work in the UK: Indefinite Leave to Remain (I don’t require sponsorship)
Sample of works are available on www.yigittatlipinar.com
For additional samples, please contact me.
Programming: C# , C++, GLSL, Java, SQL, Objective C
IDEs: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008- 2015, Eclipse, NetBeans, Unity3D, Xcode
Tools: GIMP, Solidworks, Catia, Blender, AWS, MS Office, AutoCad, Git, Bitbucket, Tortoise, SourceTree
APIs/SDKs: OpenGL, FMOD, Bullet Physic, XNA
Sept 2014 – July 2016 – London City University of London (Accredited by TIGA)
MSc Computer Game Technology
Computer Graphics, Computer Game Architecture, Game Physics and AI, Digital Signal Processing and Audio Programming, Game Development Process, Research Methods and Professional Issues, Object Oriented Programming in C++, Systems Specification.
- Pitched and prototyped a 3D game using Unity3D.
- Developed a 3D maze game using Microsoft XNA with C#.
- Created a game using C++, GLSL, and OpenGL with various rendering effects.
- Developed a flocking bird game with Bullet Physics in C++
- Dissertation Project (Distinction):
- Created a game using Unity 3D with C#.
- Different functionalities like save and load.
Jan 2013 – London Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Object Oriented Programming Java
- Software System Design
- Computer Human Interaction
July 2007 – Istanbul Istanbul University
- Degree Mechanic
June 2005 – Istanbul Haydarpasa Technical High school
June 2017 – Current/ Clicks and Links – Programmer (VR/AR/Android/IOS)
- Working with HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, Oculus Quest, Hololens, Daqri and many different mobile phones.
- Writing mostly C# code to provide necessary programs that is defined in project documents. To create applications for the company and its customers.
- Experience and a good understanding of Unity 3D. Work on products through the full life cycle, turning an initial brief into production ready code
- Create different scenes for VR applications. These projects have functionality for saving, loading data (XML or Json), teleportation, movement, selecting objects, creating notes in scenes, painting in scenes, interacting with different objects holding them, opening/closing doors,opening/closing drawers and many other different style interactable objects.
- Creating some educational games for android and ios devices.
- Testing system functionality.
February 2017 – June 2017/ BookingTek – QA Testing, User Support Specialist
- Helping customers with any possible problem or required assistance.
- Testing system functionality.
November 2016 – May 2017 / Childish Things Game – Unity UI Programmer Intern
- Creating a data driven UI system.
- Creating user interface using Unity game engine with C#
- Creating multiple buttons, information panels and other intractable elements
August – Sept 2016 / Grabyo – Operation Engineer Intern
- Responding customer complaints or problems
- Adding new accounts or managing open accounts
- Providing demos for new customers
- Checking application quality
Various hospitality roles in London
2009– 2016 Epping Sandwich Bar, Hazev Café, Ping Pong, Sodexo, London Bridge Experience, Child Care Exp
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Working flexible in a busy team, supporting them when under pressure
- Handled cash processed payments effectively
- Taking responsibilities, Management and Leadership, Decision making
- Looking after children (Aged 5)
Engineering Work Experiences (Related to first degree studies)
April 2009 Entegre Project Management
- Controlling the work that is created
- Reporting to the manager about the works that had been done
Jan 2008 Arge Metal
- Managing workers to provide excellent product quality
- Reporting to the manager about the current condition of the product line
- Ordering and accepting new items
Jun 2007 Isuzu
- Working in a team environment
- Using 3D drawing programmes (Catia)
- Learning steps of car production
June 2006 Kasso Engineering
- Taking responsibilities and produce necessary products
- Analytic thinking
- Product planning
Scuba Diving – As unprofessionally just for fun
Drawing – Sometimes as a hobby
Playing football and I like to read
In my free time I do wood carving as a hobby and also i’m writing my game “The Tension”. It can be found in steam and soon also will be available in Xbox.
References: Available upon request